Source: Luminaire Innov-ís XP1 | HomeSewingEmbroidery | By Brother
- Revolutionary StitchVision Technology
- Large 10 5/8″ x 16″ embroidery area
- 65 square inches of workspace, 13.1″ needle to arm
Visit product site:: http://www.theluminairexp1bybrother.com
The Luminaire Innov-ís XP1 brilliantly empowers your creativity through innovative uses of beaming light that allow you to preview stitches and embroidery designs directly onto your fabric. Experience true luxury with our largest workspace and embroidery area ever offered, coupled with a revolutionary collection of capabilities to help you achieve perfection in every stitch.
- Revolutionary StitchVision Technology – Clearly preview stitches and embroidery designs directly on your fabric with this intelligent projection system. Preview, audition and edit your designs and stitches in a 5″ x 3″ virtual preview area.
- Guideline Marker Line and Guideline Marker Grid – Project a guideline marker line and marker grid on your fabric, offering you the option of single, double, angled, or grid lines to light your path with precision. Great for creating multiple rows of stitches, parallel stitching, pin tucks, hems, curtain rod pockets, decorative stitches, cross hatch quilting, or smocking.
- Large 10 5/8″ x 16″ embroidery area – The largest and most advanced embroidery frame that Brother has ever offered. Create larger-than-life embroidery with ease.
- Spring Lever Release Frame – Frame includes rubber plates on both sides for a superior grip on fabric, while an ergonomic spring lever release enables easier, clamp-free hooping. Additional frames include 4″ x 4″, 5″ x 7″ and 9.5″ x 9.5″ sizes.
- 65 square inches of workspace, 13.1″ needle to arm – Handle virtually any project with ease on 65 square inches of workspace. A generous needle to arm distance of 13.1″ is our largest ever, providing the capability to fully accommodate a rolled king-sized quilt!
- Built-in embroidery pointer – Displaying a ‘T’ mark in three different colors, the pointer can show the center of your embroidery design as well as the needle drop position on the fabric.
- One Action Needle Plate – Allows for needle plate changes without the use of a screwdriver, saving you time and effort for a seamless sewing experience. Switch between five different levels of bobbin winding to suit your needs.
- Echo quilting – The echo designs follow the contour of the original embroidery and expand outwards, with adjustable spacing to help you customize your designs down to the last detail.
- Expandable library of built-in tutorials – View over 30 enhanced tutorial videos directly on the high-definition LCD display (version 1.2) – with everything from basic operations to embroidery functions.
- Large 10.1” built-in high-definition LCD display with capacitive technology – View your creations in crisp, vivid color and navigate easily with the scrolling menu and large, intuitive icons. The intuitive touch screen works like a tablet with familiar sliding, swiping, scrolling, and pinch-to-zoom for viewing detailed steps, categories, and designs.
Included Accessory Feet: 1/4 Inch Foot, Button Fitting Foot, Zipper Foot, Overcasting Foot, Blindstich Foot, Monogramming Foot, Zigzag Foot, Embroidery Foot, Free-Motion Quilting Foot
Included Embroidery Hoops: 4″ x 4″, 5″ x 7″, 9.5″ x 9.5″, 10.5″ x 16″ (NEW!)
Maximum Embroidery & Sewing Speed: 1050
Carton Contents: 4 Embroidery Frame Sets, Straight Stitch Needle Plate, Large Accessory Case, Dual King Spool Thread Stand, Adjustable Presser Foot Knee Lever, Grid Sheet Set, ScanImation Scanning Frame, Embroidery Needle Plate Cover, Dual Purpose Stylus
BUILT-IN EMBROIDERY DESIGNS AND SEWING STITCHES
Let your imagination and creativity run wild with the extensive library of over 1,100 built-in embroidery designs, including Disney, Anna Aldmon, Zundt, ZenTangle and Pierre Joseph Redoute.
1,157 BUILT-IN EMBROIDERY DESIGNS
192 DISNEY & PIXAR CHARACTERS
670 BUILT-IN DECORATIVE STITCHES
10 DISNEY SEWING STITCHES
24 EMBROIDERY LETTERING FONTS
4 SEWING LETTERING FONTS